We understand that all campers may not believe the same as us, but we ask that we respect our differences.
1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life (2 Pet. 1:21; 1 Thes. 2:13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17).
2. We believe in one God (Deut. 6:4; 1 Tim. 2:5), eternally existing (Deut. 33:27) in three persons (Heb. 9:14): Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit (Mat. 1:18) and born of the virgin, Mary (Luke 1:34,35), and is true God and true Man (1 Tim. 3:16; 2:5,6).
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God (Gen. 1:27); and that man sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also Spiritual death, which is separation from God (Rom. 3:23; 5:12); and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature (Ps. 51:5), and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed (Gen. 6:5; 8:21).
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice (I Pet. 2:24); and that all that believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Heb. 7:25; 9:12-14; 1Pet. 1:18-21).